Prep Time: 20mins
* 2 Fiji Apples
* 1 Pinapple Cored & Chunked (use the left over juice in the marinade)
* 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinade
* 1/2 cup Caribbean Jerk Marinade
* 1 Tablespoon of crushed pepper
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 table spoon brown sugar
* 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch chunks
* 1 Red Bell Pepper (Optional)
* 1 Bermuda Red Onion (Optional)
* Bamboo Skewers
Whisk together marinades, garlic, sugar, and pepper. Cut apples, pineapple and optional veggies in big squarish chunks larger than the chicken chunks. Marinate for 20 minutes. Alternate chicken, pineapple and apple on skewers.
Grill slowly approximately30 minutes using aluminum foil to keep from burning, basting occasionally with marinade. Rotate often.